CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMME
FILL UP THE FORM
Please Note: This is a district level form and should be filled at the district level every month and forwarded to the State Directorate of the concerned State.
SANCTION DETAILS:There are four columns in this box. All the boxes are to be filled up only with dates , i.e. exact date in DD col., Month in MM col. and Year in four figures.In the first column the correct date of approval of CE project by NLM or SLMA should be given.
- In the second column the exact date of first sanction letter received from NLM/SLMA immediately after the approval of CE Project should be filled.
- In the third column the exact date of receipt of the first installment, i.e. the date of receipt of the first cheque /Demand Draft from NLM/SLMA.
- In the fourth column the exact date of launching of CE programme should be given.
A. TLC AND PLP POSITION BEFORE LAUNCHING CE:
(Figures to be given with male , female , SE & ST break-up)
- First row:The number of learners who were indetified through door-to-door survey during TLC phase could be given i.e. the original target of the district before starting TLC.
- Second row:The number of learners who were declared successful in Primer-III in TLC phase including mopping up operation during PLP phase on the basis of internal monitoring report should be given.
- Third row: The target of PL Programme on the basis of door-to-door survey should be given.
- Fourth row: The number of neo-literates who completed PL Book-I should be given.
B. ACHIEVEMENT STATUS AS PER EXTERNAL EVALUATION:
In this table the external evaluation detail of TLC and PLP phase should be given.
- First row:The name and address of the evaluating agency / institution may be indicated.
- Second row:The exact date on which the evaluation was assigned to the agency/institution may be indicated.
- Third row:The exact date on which the evaluation report was submitted to the ZSS (the date indicated in the report).
- Fourth row:The achievement (the no. of learners who completed Primer-III) in percentage against enrollment and against target may be indicated .
PROGRESS MADE SO FAR UNDER CE PHASE:
A. ESTABLISHMENT OF NCE/CE CENTERS:
In the table the detail regarding the Nodal Continuing Education Centres (NCECs) and Continuing Education Centres (CECs) sanctioned to the district and no. of centres opened are to be indicated.
- First row:Number of CE centres sanctioned and no, of centres opened are to be indicated. In the last column the no. of buildings taken on rent and the places where no rent is paid are to be indicated.
- Second row:The details regarding CECs also to be indicated similarly.
BREAK-UP OF CECs/NCECs RUN BY:
In this table information about NCECs/CECs run by Zilla Saksharata Samiti , Non-government organisations, Panchayati Raj Institutions should be given. In "others" column, the centres run
by any other organisations other than those referred above may be indicated.
C. DETAIL OF PRERAKS: SELECTED & TRAINED:
In this table the information about number of Preraks and Asst.
Preraks for NCECs/CECs selected till last month and during the month and the total no. of Preraks appointed so far may be indicated. In the last column no. of Preraks / Asst. Preraks trained so far may indicated.
D. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS OF PRERAKS AND ASSISTANT PRERAKS:
In this table information about educational qualification of the existing Preraks and Assistant Preraks may be indicated.
PROGRESS MADE SO FAR ABOUT PARTICIPATION OF NON-LITERATES AND NEO-LITERATES:
A. TARGET, ENROLMENT AND PARTICIPATION:
A door-to-door survey is to be conducted by CE districts to identify non-literates / semi-literates, (i.e. unenrolled learners and the drop-outs) in TLC phase and also to indentify the new entrants. During the door-to-door survey the neo-literates are also to be indentified who dropped out during Post Literacy Programme. This may include the learners of NFE also who should be included in the PL Programme.
- First row:The no.of non -literates/semi-literates to be covered under CE Programme.
- Second row:The number enrolled till the last month i.e. if the reporting month is February, the enrollment made till January should be indicted.
- Third row :Total enrollment including current month's enrollment i.e. if the reporting month is February , the enrollment made till January together with the enrollment made in the month of February should be given.
- Fourth , Fifth and Sixth row:These columns are also to be filled with PLP data in the same way as mentioned earlier regarding first three rows.
B. LEARNERS PROGRESS AT DIFFERENT LEVELS (PRIMERS I, II, III, & IV)
In this table , achievement status of learners in P.I, II, III, & IV may be given. There are two categories in this table. The learners are still learning and who have completed different primers. The primer-IV is the primer which is taught during PL Programme and which was previously called as PL Book-I , The name of that Primer has been changed to P-IV.DETAILS ABOUT CE BENEFICIARIES:
A. NUMBER OF PERSONS taking ADVANTAGE OF CECs/NCECs:
In this table information about number of persons taking advantage of continuing education programme till last month and during the current month should be given along with the break-up of male , female , SC and ST.
B. NUMBER OF BENEFICIARIES ATTENDING DIFFERENT TYPES OF CE PROGRAMMES:
In this table no.of CE beneficiaries participating in various Programmes under CE are to be indicated with break-up of male , female SC & ST. It is possible that some of the learners may be attending more than one programme.EVALUATION DETAILS OF CE PROGRAMME:
C. NUMBER OF PROGRAMMES ORGANISED BY SBPs EXCLUSIVELY FOR DEP BENEFICIARIES:
The shramik Vidyapeeths are supposed to play a vital role during continuing education programme phase by conducting skill development programmes for the beneficiaries. In this table, information about number of programmes organised by SVPs with break-up of male, female SC and ST needs to be given.
In this table , details about external evaluation, if any , conducted at any stage during the CE phase may be indicated.
A. FUNDS RECEIVED YEAR-WISE:
In this table, the information about funds received by the district from NLM/SLMA/ State Government along with date of receipt should be indicated.
B. DISTRIBUTION OF CE FUNDS:
During CE Phase , it is possible that ZSS may ask NGOs, PRIs, SVPs and others to run CECs and NCECs and may release required funds to these organisations. In this table the details about funds released to different agencies for running centres should be given.
C. EXPENDITURE DETAILS:
In this table the details of funds received from NLM/SLMA, interest accrued, the expenditure details (i.e. expenditure till last month and during the current month of reporting) and the balance amount available with ZSS may be indicated .
Note:- The monthly progress report should either be signed by the District Collector or the Secretary, Zilla Saksharata Samiti.